Apply for the EstBAN Angel Investment now!
Interested in funding and exposure for your startup? You have 6 days left to apply to become one of the top startups in Estonia! Investors can join too! The are already 28 angels in the syndicate and €140 000 has been committed!
EstBAN is launching the Angel Investment Program AIP 2017 on the lessons learnt from the pilot program.
- More than 140 thousand euros will be invested into the winners of the Estonian TOP20 Startups Competition. The Final Pitch will be held and the winner announced on December 8th at the sTARTUp Day in Tartu.
- The selection of the winner is a dedicated process - the applying startups will be evaluated by the investors in group sessions to select the TOP20 companies, and TOP10 will be invited to pitch in front of the business angels in November during the Business Angels Week.
- The participating angels will have a special Investor Training Day to capture the most important of angel investing and share best practice to enable better analysis and decision-making in the selection process for the investment. Due diligence will be carried out and detailed deal terms will be negotiated by a lead angel who will be chosen by the participating investors.
- In 2017 the ticket size per angel investor is 5500 EUR that also covers the training and management costs of the process. The syndicate has already 28 investors from the pilot program with 140 thousand euros committed.
- That is the best opportunity to dig deeper into the secrets of angel investing and learn from the experienced peers to start as a business angel. Spread the word and join the syndicate yourself.
Both, the early stage startups and joining angel investors are welcome to submit their applications at https://www.topstartups.ee/apply.html by 22th October, 2017 to sign the investment agreement by 31 December 2017 .
More information: https://topstartups.ee/