Brokerage event “ICT TALLINN 2017”
The Brokerage Event “ICT TALLINN 2017” B2B meetings take place on the 24th of May at 3pm-6pm at Toom-Kooli 17, Tallinn (Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
Meet potential business-, technology- and project partners in bilateral, well-organized face2face-meetings. The meetings will be organized by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) together with Enterprise Estonia, Industry Associations and Clusters.
In a matchmaking approach, the Brokerage Event will bring together companies from different regions and countries (including Scandinavia, Asia, UK, Israel, Turkey etc). From Estonia, the tech-companies, stakeholders of the ICT/Electronics Industry Associations and Clusters, Enterprise Estonia and Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol will be the main target group, involving different related business networks.
- Wednesday, 24th May, time slot: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Old City Venue with meeting tables, coffee and snacks will be served
- Pre-scheduled bilateral meetings, 20 minute slots at max 20 tables
- Individual matchmaking via qualified and validated cooperation profiles
- Free of charge for pre-registered participants
- 100EUR +VAT for non-registered participants who appear to the Venue
- All ICT companies, startups, investors, public sector/support and research organizations
The Brokerage Event will be organized by
- the Enterprise Europe Network (Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol)
- Enterprise Estonia
- Estonian ICT and Electronics industry accociations and clusters
- Information and Communication Technologies (from software development and apps to digital security and e-governance)
- Electronics and Smart IoT Technologies
- New business cooperation and opportunities
- Export and partners search
- additional business meeting opportunities (f.e Latitude 59)
- to meet and create new business contacts
- to meet the local industry representatives
- to initiate cross-border contacts
Register for the event at https://www.b2match.eu/icttallinn2017