Registration for Access2Europe: 3 months in Paris for European startups
- Tehnopol event
Interested in exploring business opportunities in France? The French-German Chamber of Commerce is looking for the second batch of European startups for its Access2Europe programme taking place in Paris and hosted by the HEC Incubator at Station F. As part of the Startup Europe Initiative of the European Commission’s Horizon2020 programme, Access2Europe provides tailored soft-landing and scaling support to European startups.
3-month Market Access Programme free of charge from October to December 2018
- free desk at the HEC Incubator at Station F, the world’s biggest startup campus
- get access to a unique entrepreneurial ecosystem under one roof with 1000 fellow startups, VCs, 30 public services on-site, countless events and all necessary amenities
- connections to relevant industry and corporate players, in particular with the network of the French-German Chamber of Commerce
- expert-led workshops in English for a successful market entry (pitch, sales, legal, PR etc.) and “à la carte” office hours with curated professionals
- +130 exclusive perks (from cloud credits to CRMs to banking)
- individual support by two project managers on site
- exposure via our communication channels
As partner of the Access2Europe programme in France, the French-German Chamber of Commerce will also host a second Discovery Tour in Paris in October in order to give a snapshot of the vibrant tech landscape in Paris to interested entrepreneurs.
Access2Europe is part of the Startup Europe Initiative of the European Commission’s Horizon2020 programme. Alongside the French-German Chamber of Commerce, the project partners Cube (Berlin), Tehnopol (Tallinn) and Peninsula(Barcelona) help European startups scale up in their respective ecosystems.
Friedemann Lotz – email@example.com
Lucia Scharpf – firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more and apply on www.access2europe.org until 17 August 2018 for October – December 2018.
Access2Europe is one of the projects of Tehnopol Startup Incubator and is a 1-year project awarded with the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 grant.