ClimateLaunchpad Estonian Final Pitching
- 17:45 - 22:00
- Tehnopol soovitab
Erinevate Tubade Klubi
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s biggest green business ideas competition. Estonian Final is going to happen on the 15th of August at Different Rooms Club.
Around 1400 business ideas applied this year to the ClimateLaunchpad programme to become the new cleantech heroes. From all 51 participating locations, only 3 from each gets the chance to pitch in the Grand Final in Scotland.
In June, 10 new cleantech startups from Estonia started the programme with developing their green business ideas. Now it’s time for the Estonian Final Pitching and choose the ones that will conquer the Grand Final!
18:00 – Keynote speech by Minister of the Environment Siim Kiisler
18:15 – Introducing Scandinavia’s largest cleantech venture event Cleantech Venture Day (Anu Pousi, NIA)
18:30 – Greetings from Cleantech ForEst, introducing the Jury and rules (Erki Ani)
19:00 – Pitching
20:50 – Audience favorite voting, Jury discussion
21:00 – Award ceremony. Networking, drinks & snacks
The jury members will select three Estonian finalists for the Grand Final of ClimateLaunchpad on the 1st-2nd of November held in Edinburgh.
Awards from the National Final:
- The 3 best represent Estonia at the Grand Final
- The best team gets 1500€ worth of law services from Hedman Partners
- Special prize for one startup to get access to Science Park Tehnopol Business Incubator with 10 000 euros worth of support and mentoring
- One lucky team gets direct access to Prototron TOP40
- One advanced team gets a chance to pitch in front of angel investors
- The audience favorite will get a chance to pitch at the Cleantech Venture Day to a room full of investors in Finland.
But of course, what could be even better award than having first customers from the event!
What is ClimateLaunchpad?
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business idea competition, running in 51 countries and regions this year. Our mission is to unlock the world’s cleantech potential that addresses climate change. The competition creates a stage for those ideas. ClimateLaunchpad is part of the Entrepreneurship offerings of Climate-KIC.
ClimateLaunchpad in Estonia is warmly supported by Climate-KIC, Ministry of the Environment, Norden – Nordic Council of Ministers´ Office in Estonia, Hedman Partners, Telliskivi Creative City, Norden and Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol.
See also Facebook event HERE!