Speaking masterclass with Gleb Maltsev
- 09:30 - 16:30
- Tehnopol recommends
2-day masterclass SPEAKING SKILLS FOR TECH PEOPLE is held at two separate Wednesday’s – 7 and 14 of November 2018 (9:30-16:30) at Kultuurikatel. Masterclass is designed for IT and technical specialists, team leads and executives.
Gleb has worked with hundreds of engineers to get them pitching at their best. Some of them deploy software that automates whole factories, others build gas-powered drones and subsea drilling equipment for oil rigs. There are even a few civil engineers who transform century-old factories into modern urban landmarks.
- How to speak tech to non-tech people – bring out the most important things and hold back with the technical details.
- How to present and protect your ideas at the team meetings.
- No shit – sometimes you actually have to meet the client and sell your stuff.
- You have been promoted to a team lead – how do you gain the authority and clarity with your communication.
- How to do a keynote speech at the conferences, or in front of your management.
- Trade fairs booth – hundreds of people walk by and you have 30 seconds to get their attention.
- Yes! You have a world-changing startup idea and there is an angel investor sitting next to you in the coffee shop – what next? Elevator pitch skills to raise your first mil.
- And last but not least – public speaking is the number one fear. Death is number two. How to overcome the first one.
EARLY BIRD discount is still available for 295€+VAT (Full price for both days is 415€ + VAT). There is a limited amount of EARLY BIRD tickets available. When registering on their webiste, all the newsletter readers can use the code Startup will give you a 45€ discount, so the price will be 250€+VAT.
Price includes lunches and all the coffee breaks on both days.
Workshop is in English only, but Gleb is good with Estonian and Russian as well, if needed during the practice sessions.