Export Sales Training in Tallinn!
Export Sales Training takes place in Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol on the 16th of March. The one-day seminar focuses on training sales skills to successfully operate in distant markets (outside the EU).
The topics under discussion:
- Buyer’s journey (buyers problems, decision making unit, how progress a buyer in the journey, velocity of the sales funnel);
- Sales & marketing tactics & initiatives to create leads, manages leads, progress leads;
- Build ‘funnel plan’ for the tech SMEs/start-ups.
- Get acquaintance with topics export readiness, export marketing plan, international marketing, export sales, unique buying proposition, creating leads (from longlist, via shortlist to acquisition strategy and accounts = sales funnel) and sales pitch
- Enable participants to master export strategy techniques and processes and to produce a first draft of an Export Marketing Plan (EMP).
- 1x recap of each draft EMP-plan by e-mail to finalize the training.
Speaker Fred Janssen (E&M ExportManagement B.V., Holland) executed several Export Strategy training projects for SMEs (including start-ups) in more than 50 countries in transition in Eastern Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Eastern Africa. Expert in export strategy building (private companies) and sector export capacity building (public sector (Government and Business Support Organizations). Key disciplines and focus expertise are (sector) export auditing, entry strategies and partnerships, in-depth export market research and intelligence, (sector) export marketing planning, international strategic alliances, interim export management and export operations. Rolling out Export Strategy training programmes with a key focus on export auditing, export marketing and research and export entry and planning. Specific experience in private and public sector development in countries in transition in coaching, training and consulting public (BSOs & Government) and private (SMEs) organizations and institutions. All under the authority of (Dutch) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Economic Affairs, ITC International Trade Center, UNCTAD/WTO Geneva, EBRD, European Commission, TAIEX and other Contracting Authorities, donors and NGOs.
When: 16th of March at 8.30-17.30
Where: Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol room "Merkuur" Teaduspargi 6/1
Price: 450eur+VAT; For Tehnopol business service customers 125eur+VAT
NB! The cluster partners have a chance to get 50% off
RSVP 1st of March the latest at: email@example.com
The seats are limited- max. 20 people
The seminar will be held in English
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar is held through EU Interreg Central Baltic project SME2Go (www.sme2go.eu ) in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network and Estonian leading clusters (Smart City, ICT, Health Science)