The Talsinki Metropolitan Incubation project aims to facilitate the creation of new joint Central Baltic knowledge intensive companies and co-operation between them in the Tallinn-Helsinki area through a network of partners who develop and implement an integrated incubation service that addresses regional startup ecosystem goals and utilizes common resources.
The co-operation addresses four business verticals: ICT, healthtech, cleantech and creative industries.
- develop cross-border teams and collaboration;
- market access training and workshops;
- cross-border advisors, mentors and coaches from 4 strong incubators and 2 business angels associations;
- develop a joint incubation model;
- develop a gateway for startup investments.
Talsinki Metropolitan Incubation project is running from 1.10.2015 to 31.12.2018. It is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (Central Baltic Interreg Programme 2014-2020).
Find out more