ELIXIR Innovation&SME Forum: Genomics and Health – Global resources for local Innovation
- Time: 27-2-2017 12:00 - 28-2-2017 12:00
- Location: Scandic Grand Marina, Helsinki Finland
- Tehnopol recommends
Want to benefit from the big data revolution and to use big data for your R&D? Looking to use Europe’s free and commercial bioinformatics resources in your company's R&D processes? Want to network with other data and research-intensive companies? Come to the ELIXIR Innovation and SME forum, organized in Helsinki, on 27-28 February 2017.
The forum is aimed at the companies that use public bioinformatics resources in their business and would like to further streamline this process. The event is jointly organized by ELIXIR Finland, ELIXIR Estonia and the ELIXIR Hub and is particularly relevant for large and small companies active in the genomics and health domains.
The event will:
- Introduce you to some of the free tools, data resources and services that are available through ELIXIR
- Stimulate interaction between participants and support the long term innovation of the participating companies
- Allow for networking with other companies and ELIXIR partners
- Showcase companies through dedicated flash talks ~5 mins (If you want to give a Flashtalk, please notify us by filling the corresponding text-box during the registration proccess)
Speakers will include Ilkka Lappalainen (ELIXIR Finland - CSC), Jaak Vilo (ELIXIR Estonia), Julia Wilson (Global Alliance for Genomics and Health), Tommi Lehtonen (CEO Blueprint Genetics), Anita Eliasson (COO -BC Platorfms), Thomas Keane (European Genome/Phenome Archive Lead) and Serena Scollen (Head of Human Genomics at ELIXIR Hub).
ELIXIR Innovation&SME Forum: Genomics and Health - Global resources for local Innovation
Mon 27 February 2017 12:00 to Tue 28 February 2017 12:00
Scandic Grand Marina, Helsinki Finland
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org (ELIXIR Estonia coordinator)