Networking Night vol 20: How to Hire the Best Team at early stage and later?
- Time: 02-3-2017 17:30 - 02-3-2017 21:30
- Location: Startup Inkubaator UK Lounge, Mäealuse 2/1
- Startup event
We are inviting the startup community to meet, mingle & learn from each other at Networking Night vol 20: How to Hire the Best Team at early stage and later?
This time we will address the topic of hiring from the perspective of an early stage and scaling startup. We know that your first hire is a huge step in the life of your company. But what happens if your business takes off and you have to take in tens or even hundreds of new team members?
Join us for the Networking Night to hear advice, secrets and experiences from entrepreneurs, investors and tech companies about hiring the smart way. We will discuss:
- How to set up your hiring process?
- Who should you hire as early/first employees?
- Where to find early employees?
- What motivates early employees? How should you motivate them if you are short in cash?
- Which kind of team members you need later when the startup starts scaling?
- How to scale hiring and make sure that the people you hire will be there for the long haul?
17:30 Welcome Drinks and Arrivals
18:00 Opening & News by Startup Incubator
18.10 - 19.30 Entrepreneurs sharing their experiences (Speakers will be announced soon!)
19:30 - 21.30 Networking, entertainment and refreshments!!
More info: email@example.com