Seminar: Canada as a Target Market for Health Tech Companies
- Time: 26-10-2017 16:00 - 26-10-2017 18:00
- Location: Teaduspark Tehnopol, seminariruum Merkuur, Teaduspargi 6/1
- Tehnopol event
Canada is an attractive health tech market: there are over 75 000 doctors and almost 1 500 hospitals working in the country. Canada is also among the world leaders when it comes to the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. The seminar in Tehnopol will give an overview of the Canadian healthcare sector, as well as insights to eHealth and pharmaceutical industries.
When: 26th October 2017, 16:00-18:00
Where: Seminar room Merkuur at Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol (Teaduspargi 6/1)
- Martin Gurbin, Sunnybrook International, Innovation Broker, Ontarion Ministry of Health and Long Term Care; VP, Sunnybrook International (via Skype) https://sunnybrook.ca/
- Mr. Michael Green, Canada Health Infoway, President/CEO (via Skype) (www.infoway-inforoute.ca/en)
- Mr.Jason Grenfell-Gardner, Teligent, President/CEO (http://www.teligent.com/)
Participation in the seminar is free for Connected Health members and Tehnopol’s service clients. Participation fee for others is 30EUR+ VAT per person.
To sign up, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2017