Coffee Morning: The Pros & Cons of Being a Remote Team
- Time: 24-1-2017 09:30 - 24-1-2017 10:30
- Location: Tehnopol Startup Incubator, Mäealuse 2/1, 2nd floor
- Startup sündmus
Startup Incubator invites you all to mix and mingle at our 2017’s first Coffee Morning on 24th January from 9.30-10.30 Tehnopol Startup Incubator
We are glad to host Toggl, a popular time tracking tool, developed by an Estonian company with approximately 50 people living in nearly 20 countries across 5 continents. They believe that great people will make awesome stuff anywhere. However, in the remote work arrangement, it is particularly important that everyone feels connected to their colleagues and appreciated for their contribution.
During presentation Toggl will share secrets about:
- When to prefer or allow employees to work remotely?
- How to hire a remote team?
- Which kinds of roles or jobs are good for remote work? Which jobs are not made for working remotely?
- Which processes and tools you should pick to promote successful remote work culture?
- How to keep remote team productive?
- How have they been able to keep such a large team happy and successful from all corners of the world?
Speaker: Evelin Andrespok is the Office Manager at Toggl. She takes care of hiring and managing the growing remote team at Toggl and making sure that people are happy and productive regardless of their location.
Everyone interested in remote work or hiring remote workers is welcome to join us!
Registration is for free! Register in Facebook or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.