Cleantech ForEst scholarships for energy and sustainability experts
Estonian green innovation support organization Cleantech ForEst opens up scholarships for energy and sustainability experts! Become a pioneer and learn or host an expert and develop your business, organisation or institute.
Programme has 2 sides:
- Be a pioneer and boost your career
Apply as a Pioneer and improve your skills with the help of a Europe wide active community of experts with proven track record. Take up the challenge of moving out of your comfort zone to learn new approaches and opportunities. Get coached and test your new skills in practice, home or abroad through 4-6 weeks practical work.
Pioneers into Practice program gives you up to 2000 EUR stipend, to travel and work in Europe for 1 month. The program aims to provide sustainability experts with new experience and connections.
Who can apply as a pioneer:
- Have experience and/or qualifications relevant to the climate change challenge, including wide ranging areas such as mobility, energy networks, the building sector and land and water management.
- Be committed to help tackle climate change and to be part of a community of likeminded professionals putting together influential and entrepreneurial climate change plans.
- Be available and committed to attend the key dates outlined in the programme timeline.
- To live in one of the the eligible locations.
- Possess advanced English language skills.
- Be openminded and keen to learn, share and enjoy!
Application deadline is April 15th.
Read more about the opportunity HERE
- Be a host and involve an expert to your team
Apply as a Host and benefit from the expertise of professionals working with you, on your projects and for your benefit, solving your problems and making your activity more sustainable and competitive on your field. No charges involved. All the fees concerned with the pioneer will be financed by the program.
Who can apply as a host:
- Show relevant experience or interest in the topic of climate change and/or the low carbon economy.
- Are located within one of the eligible locations.
- Are able to provide a working space and relevant supervision to work with the pioneer in defining a sustainability related work task for the placement
- Able to host placements in September and October.
- Interested to expand their network and generate new business cases, to gain knowledge as well as a competitive advantage through hosting a pioneer.
- Interested to learn about Systems Innovation and undertake the extensive online elearning course available to them.
- Be an openminded organisation that is keen to learn, share and enjoy all the stages of the Pioneers into Practice programme and use it as a win-win situation!
Program information evening will be in Tallinn on 28th of March: https://www.facebook.com/events/361008504382233/
And in Tartu: https://www.facebook.com/events/1792256984414601/
Both pioneers and hosts can apply HERE
Get involved and be part of the innovation!