First Speakers of Latitude59 2018
The flagship startup & tech event of e-Estonia - Latitude59 2018 is taking place on May 24 - 25 in Tallinn! Among them are C-level execs from Malwarebytes, Pipedrive and CoinList, innovative investors and seasoned specialists from cyber security, food tech and multiple other fields.
Latitude59 first batch of speakers include
- C-founder/CEO of Malwarebytes, listed in “Forbes 30 under 30” Marcin Kleczynski
- Impact investor Seth Bannon who was one of the early investors to food tech revolutionary Memphis Meats
- Joshua Slayton, AngelList’s founding CTO & now the founder of CoinList
- Chief Revenue Officer of Pipedrive Laurence Bret-Stern
- Founder/CEO of AdCash Thomas Padovani
- Finnish food giant Fazer’s Director of Renewal Päivi Juoholahti as well as food retail innovation evangelist Marc DeSpeville
- Data and AI connector Dirk Hofmann
- Finnish serial entrepreneur, founder of Holvi and Solu Kristoffer Lawson
- Estonian startuppers Martin Koppel of Fortumo, Alari Aho of Toggl and Sten Saar of Zego.
Latitude59 2018 conference program includes wider themes on startup entrepreneurship, future visions and the topic of digital societies. In addition, Latitude59 2018 will also feature a demo area for early & seed stage startups, early & seed stage pitch competition organized in partnership with Estonian Business Angels’ Network, investor-startup matchmaking and a host of side events.
Stay tuned and grab your ticket at www.latitude59.ee