New year, new batch! Zebras* wanted!
Estonia’s leading business incubator invites you to apply for the 6-month growth program to help you develop a successful impact business, get investor-ready and spread your wings in foreign markets!
The application round is open until February 2. Only 10 teams will be accepted!
Why Tehnopol Startup Incubator?
· 98% of graduates recommend it to others
· 500+ startups have passed the program
· 70% success rate
· 27M€ first round investments raised by our startups
· 70+ international business mentors
· 30K € worth of partner offers
What you’ll get?
· A 6-part practical training program
· A personal dedicated key-mentor
· Partner deals worth 30K € (Amazon, Deel, Miro, Notion, Stripe etc)
· Supporting community, with valuable contacts and exclusive events
· Opportunity to participate in international training and development programs
· Workspace in Tehnopol’s modern open office
What do we expect?
· No monthly fee, only 2% of your equity in exchange for the program
· An impact-driven technological business idea
· A motivated team
· An MVP or prototype to be further developed
· The ambition and will to work to truly conquer the world
· Must register your company in Estonia (Startup Visa, E-residency)
Our good partner LHV Bank supports the Impact Batch with ESG/sustainability mentors and there will be an LHV Pitching Competition with 5000 € prize money at the end of the program!
Your success is our common goal! (Imp)ACT now and apply at www.startupincubator.ee/en/program by February 2nd!
*Zebra, who? Company that provides solutions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). F.e. educational innovation, sustainable energy, health and wellbeing, circular economy, equality and other areas with high social impact. Learn more here.