Open Call for the Living Lab Testing Scheme
The number of elderly people is increasing worldwide. Innovation, and especially digital innovation, can play a key role in improving the quality of life of the ageing population while ensuring the resilience and sustainability of health and social care systems.
If you have an innovative solution that supports active and healthy ageing, then apply for the Living Lab Testing Scheme!
What we’re looking for
- Scalable digital or technology-supported innovation to test according to real-life needs.
- Solution offered to real users. Technology maturity level TRL5 or higher.
- The end-users of the solution have to be seniors (65 years or older), formal or informal caregivers of seniors, or organisations offering services to seniors.
- Particularly in the following fields:
- mHealth solutions for active and healthy ageing
- smart age-friendly homes and independent living
- chronic disease management.
The five finalists receive
- testing opportunities with users in living labs in Finland and Spain
- business coaching for scaling up from an international coaching team
- feedback and report based on the user-centred testing in Finland and in Spain
- visibility on IN-4-AHA webpages
Read more information here!