Project Manager – Tehnopol is looking for you!
Tehnopol is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER who is responsible for implementing and managing long-term international projects.
We offer you
- the opportunity to participate in creating Estonian business success stories;
- many new contacts and cooperation partners from Estonia and abroad;
- cutting-edge tools and support team;
- many interesting training and self-improvement opportunities;
- incentive pay and bonus system.
If you are
- accurate, conscientious and capable of leadership and initiative;
- experienced in managing annual and longer term projects;
- fluent in Estonian and English, both spoken and written;
- interested in business and international cooperation;
- a great relationship creator and keeper.
Then send us before the 7th of February your CV or LinkedIN profile to Tehnopol Health Tech Manager Piret Hirv firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tehnopol, the largest science park in the Baltics, aims to help Estonian technology companies to grow. To do this, we develop a modern campus where we incubate startups, advise SMEs and corporates with the help of experts, help raise capital and open up global export markets. There are over 350 companies in our campus and business development services are used by about 250 companies in different stages of growth.