Tehnopol Startup Incubator’s batch no 7: Ten fresh startups with great potential
We present ten fresh startups with great potential that have began their journey at Tehnopol Startup Incubator’s growth programme and are moving towards their first investment.
Ten new and awesome startups make up already the seventh batch of Startup Incubator, whose development we will support with the help of the best mentors. During the next six months, we will do our best to help the teams develop their products, discover new markets and find investments. The growth programme launched in a traditional – and some might say legen–wait for it–dary! – forest camp.
Entrepreneur, investor and Startup Incubator’s key mentor Raido Pikkar kicked off the camp with teaching the startups how to create a scaleable business model, how to reach target markets and put together and lead capable teams. The second day of the camp focused on product and service design, led by skilled trainer and gifted designer Helen Kokk.
During the growth programme, each startups gets a key mentor and takes part in practical trainings that will focus on various topics (e.g. legal, product design, finance, marketing, etc). In addition, the teams will get a spot at Tehnopol’s coworking space, plenty of community events, valuable contacts and meetings with investors. The aim is to bring out each startup’s growth potential and help them become ready for investments and open doors to new markets.
So, without further ado, here are ten fresh startups and potential unicorns in the new batch of Tehnopol Startup Incubator:
- TrackDeep.ai – AI powered self-learning surveillance system for monitoring large scale border areas and high sensitivity airports or prisons.
- Funki – protein products based on mycoprotein.
- GlamRent – a unique rental platform in the Baltics and in Northern countries, which offers a wide variety of designers’ high-fashionable jewelleries and exclusive accessories for renting purposes.
- Foodful – a social network for sharing recipes and meal plans. The app allows users to share food-related content that other users can follow and thus easily organize their daily meals.
- Livful – CLT mini-houses that are based on a clean, light, and modern line, so that all people can afford energy-efficient, climate-friendly, and meaningful life everywhere.
- GeniCine Bioinformatics – a cloud-based data integration platform that provides significant assistance in analyzing patient data.
- Digisped – a web solution in logistics for small size companies to simplify the processes related with cargo transport.
- Kidsmile – an application for parents with children of 0-3 years to help them track and support their child’s motor and verbal development. It follows the child’s natural speed of development, informs if it is within the accepted range or if specialist intervention is needed.
- HopLocal – a community driven marketplace that connects people and integrates cultures through hobbies and experiences.
We will share their progress in Tehnopol’s channels and also in our newsletter where we will continue with Startup Stories (starting from November). Don’t miss it!