Dazzling Communication Specialist, we are looking for you!
Tehnopol science and business park and our Connected Health cluster are looking for a
whose task is to amplify the activities of Tehnopol and the health technology department with communication.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to plan and implement communication that supports the local and international success of Estonian technology companies;
- An opportunity to handle communication for meaningful health projects and be a valuable partner to the Connected Health cluster’s manager;
- A pleasant working environment with a supportive team;
- Insightful training and self-improvement opportunities;
- Modern working conditions and pay.
- Very good and fast text writing and editing skills in both Estonian and English;
- The ability to create a communication strategy along with a plan and the readiness to implement it yourself;
- Knowledge of the specifics of health communication or readiness to quickly learn the principles;
- The ability to see the big picture as well as fiddle with the details;
- Previous experience with or readiness to learn WordPress, Smaily, Mailchimp, WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIN and other tools and channels;
- Conscientiousness, diligence and commitment;
- Initiative, independence and carrying out tasks by the time agreed upon.
YOUR JOB IS
- To participate in the development and implementation of both Tehnopol’s and the health technology department’s communication strategy;
- Supporting the activities and events of the health technology cluster with both Estonian and English communication;
- Organising media communication and initiating coverage for both Tehnopol and the health technology cluster;
- Management of Connected Health cluster’s social media (Facebook, LinkedIN) and website (updating information, making posts);
- Publishing Tehnopol’s and Connected Health cluster’s newsletters in both Estonian and English.
- A professional higher education (specialties providing communication and marketing knowledge);
- Knowledge of the principles of communication in the field of health and previous experience in this field;
- Previous experience in organising media communication.
Send your CV by May 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5100881.
Come and help us write the success stories of Estonian technology companies!
We believe that Estonian technology business is world-class and that the ideas, products and services of our companies make our economy more sustainable and people’s lives more comfortable. The solutions developed by our technology companies have been created in Estonia while thinking of the world.
Tehnopol, the largest science and business park in the Baltics, contributes to the emergence and growth of top-level technology companies and their expansion into foreign markets. To this end, we offer a developing and smart business park, testing opportunities for innovation, a vibrant growth environment, comfortable seminar rooms, a supportive community and expert advice in three focus areas: green technology and the smart city, health technology and knowledge-intensive technologies.
The Connected Health cluster, led by Tehnopol, integrates the health community into one entity and contributes to the success of health technology companies both in Estonia and in the world with a support network. The innovation created with the support of the health cluster is significant, it includes co-creation projects promoting both local and international health, various events, community integration initiatives and the promotion of communication between the members of the ecosystem.