If you are interested in sharing information about your company’s activities and offers to the target groups of Tehnopol, then we offer you the opportunity to do it through our channels.
TEHNOPOL TARGET GROUP
- 200+ technology based companies;
- 4800+ employees in the campus;
- 21 000+ followers on social media;
- 7000+ newsletter subscribers;
- 12 000 students in the joint campus with TalTech;
- 100 Tehnopol events held annually, bringing together technology entrepreneurs at various growth stages, investors, community members, public sector representatives, researchers, and other interested parties;
- ~500 members of external delegations annually;
- ~1500 seminar room bookings annually;
- people living nearby using services located in the campus (gym, car wash, cafes).
events and news on www.tehnopol.ee website
Every 2nd week in Estoniand, every 2nd month in English
sharing a post on Tehnopol accounts
11 screens in 8 buildings
placing posters on the magnetic boards at the campus
100€ + VAT
- 1 news/event on Tehnopol homepage and newsletters (ET or EN)
- 1 post on social media
- displaying 1 news/event on the TV screens at campus in the news/events category
200€ + VAT
- up to 1-2 news/events during one year on the marketing channels mentioned in the package WEEK
350€ + VAT
- up to 4 news/events during one year on the marketing channels mentioned in the package WEEK
50€ + VAT / week
- possibility to put posters on magnetic boards in the campus in addition to the packages WEEK, MONTH or YEAR
VIDEO AD ON TV-SCREENS
80€ + VAT / week
- in addition to the WEEK, MONTH or YEAR package you can add up to 10’’ long video all over the screens in the campus. Video advertising can be ordered separately from other packages.
NB! If you did not find the package that suits your needs, please contact us and we find the right solution for you!
Advertising your company doesn’t need to be confined to purchasing a marketing package.
If you’re interested in arranging an event that adds value in our campus, feel free to reach out to our events project manager, Kristiina Herkül, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to explore potential collaboration opportunities.
Visual requirements: jpg or png in resolution 1920×1080
Video requirements: 1920×1080 mp4 – h-264 codec FPS 25, Bitrate 8000 kbsec
The production and delivery of the print advertisements are organized and paid by the buyer.
- Kristi Jõeäär
- Marketing and Communication Manager