Invitation to participate in the showcase area of the MELT innovation forum
The MELT innovation forum will take place on 9 April 2019 at the Tallinn Creative Hub. The MELT innovation forum, which is organised each spring by the Tallinn City Enterprise Department and the Tallinn Creative Incubator, is an inspirational meeting that looks toward the future.
During the last three years, MELT has become a centre of innovation and an awaited event, where the best practitioners, the newest ideas and technologies for the future from different fields of business and life gather for a day, thereby enabling the participants to discover, learn about and see the various innovative opportunities that surround us.
This year’s MELT will involve the participants in exciting debates that focus on the circular economy, the protection of the environment and promotion of sustainability. The future will be discussed – will innovation be able to save the world? We will also be talking about knowledgeable production, innovative business models and technologies, as well as how to introduce them into companies.
Who should attend?
All entrepreneurs, investors, inventors, designers and those who are interested in the future and innovation are invited to attend. A substantial programme will be presented in which experienced lecturers and professionals will participate. There will also be an innovation showcase which will be ideal for networking and developing new ideas!
Terms and conditions:
- Participation in the showcase area is free.
- Every enterprise will have the use of one cocktail table and a sign with the company’s name. There will be a total of about 30 exhibitors in the showcase area. Exhibitors will also be allowed to bring their own stands.
- Up to three people from each company can participate.
- The forum attendees will be able to visit the showcase area while morning coffee is being served and during the lunch break.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before morning coffee is served to set up your area.
- Roll ups are not allowed, but all kinds of product samples, etc that differentiate the exhibitor from the others are welcome.
- If you require electrical power (for a computer or other equipment), please let us know in advance.
- Selling is prohibited in the showcase area.
Participation and additional information:
Please notify us of your wish to participate by March 5th at the latest, and include the names of the participants and your contact information. Also, please send a short introduction of your enterprise (one paragraph). And add any links to news that has recently appeared about your company. The organiser will provide feedback about the suitability of your product or service within one week.
MELT Innovation Forum website: https://melt.ee/
Contact: Eve Kärner (firstname.lastname@example.org; tel 6404 448; mobile 5172 746)