5000€ fund for development grants for the winner of the Migraine Innovation Challenge and Hack
Tehnopol’s health technology cluster Connected Health with Novartis and Estonian Headache Society is organizing Migraine Innovation Challenge on November 30-2 December, which aims to find digital health solutions to support people living with migraine and their medical teams.
All technology companies, looking forward to co-operation with one of the biggest pharmacy company, it is your opportunity! with Novartis, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world offers the opportunity to co-operate to further the idea into ready-made solution.
You can join the competition in two ways:
- by submitting your idea for a solution (and a team)
- by just registering to the hackathon and then joining one of the teams, acting as a mentor or just observing.
The deadline for registration for both options is 27th of November. Register for the hackathon here.
We welcome participants both from Estonia and from other countries; solutions innovative in Estonia’s context as well as revolutionary in the bigger picture; excellent ideas as well as already existing solutions looking for testing or adoption opportunities in the migraine area or in the Estonian market.
The competition culminates with a hackathon held from the 30th of November to December 2nd in Tallinn. The hackathon offers you a unique opportunity to proceed from an idea to an initial solution (MVP) only with a weekend, co-create it with the mentors and “problem owners” and pitch to the key healthcare market players. In addition to the co-operation opportunity with Novartis, there are other amazing prizes:
- 5000 EUR fund for development grants
- 5000 EUR worth of expertise in the next 6 months by the Tehnopol Startup Incubator to transform your idea to an investment-ready startup
- 1-year free membership by the Connected Health Cluster, the leading platform in Estonia for co-creation of digital health solutions
- 4 tickets worth of 99 EUR each to Latitude59 – the e-Estonia’s flagship startup & tech conference being held in May 16-17, 2019
As a result of the competition we expect that 2-3 perspective solutions will emerge, worthy to invest by the organizers and deploy in Estonia and beyond.
(Picture: Andrew Bannecker)