Tehnopol in the first half of 2019
Tehnopol makes a little break from the newsletters to come back with new and fresh ideas in August. Before that, we will summarize some important achievements of the first half of 2019 by the focus fields.
- 100 important export contacts delivered to our customers.
- 100 mentor hours.
- 20 events with a total of about 700 people.
- We are developing a new service – involving investments for the SMEs for their product development projects.
Smart city / ICT
- Workshops on public data for the cities of the cluster of smart cities (Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu), aimed at publicizing the data collected by the city and enabling the private sector to provide new services on the data collected.
- We received funding for the 4SmartGrowth project, which supports the export of Estonian companies to the Chinese and Chile markets.
- Enabling Ignite to perform at the international blockchain conference.
- We supported companies to build their specific export plans, for example UK and South African markets.
- DIGINNO project described what actions need to be taken to implement cross-border e-services among the Baltic Sea countries, such as the provision of customer data in different sectors.
- Tehnopol healthtrack at the Latitude59 conference.
- Connected Health Cluster received funding from Enterprise Estonia for the product development and export activities.
- Preparing for an international oncology project.
- We found Tuge Energia a contact from Ireland through EEN.
- We helped the resource-saving competition Negavatt with mentoring the teams and in identifying the winners. Thanks to this we found a new startup to join Tehnopol Startup Incubator program.
- New startups in portfolio – Lumebot and Sense majad.
- The ASIA-CLEAN project was launched.
- Plenty of performances, conferences, and 3 Rohehommik events.
- Innovation Day designed and implemented especially for the Emergency Center.
- Smart Industry Development Marathon. 8 teams including industrial companies and IT companies solved and prototyped digitization challenges of seven industrial companies. All 8 solutions are still working and further developing, and industrial companies are planning to put them into real work.
If you have any suggestions on which events to organize or what kind of content to offer, please let us know at email@example.com.