Tehnopol newsletter goes on a summer break
Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol weekly newsletter takes a summer break in order to come back with new and fresh ideas at the end of the summer.
The events in the first half of 2018 were memorable and great way to meet with new people. Thank you to everyone for attending and also to those who have already given us feedback! If you have anything on your mind, a wish or suggestions about what kind of events we should organize in the second half of the year, let us know email@example.com so we could take your ideas into consideration!
In addition to Tehnopol, our Startup Incubator has also been active and organized some great events and reached some amazing milestones! Find out what they have been up to HERE.
Definitely stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsletter because many interesting things are going to happen!
- In September the annual Tehnopol Entertainment Week returns - bigger than ever!
- European Space Agency Business Incubator ESA BIC Estonia is waiting for new companies! The deadline for application is the 8th of November. See more information https://www.esabic.ee/.
- Smart Industry Idea Hack is coming again in autumn.
- SmartUp Accelerator invites green technology companies to participate in a smart home solutions competition, where the best ideas can get a 6-month accelerator program and a $ 10,000 worth of expert advice for overseas markets. Applications can be submitted 15.08 - 15.09 at https://www.smartupaccelerator.eu/.
- Innoenergy kick-starts new pre-accelerator program PRIMER, where new greenhouse start-ups are welcome.
- Tehnopol is organizing the biggest green technology conference in the Baltics GreenEST Summit 2018: Future for Buildings. Event is going to take place on the 30th of October in Kultuurikatel. More information coming soon!
Have a nice summer and see you soon!