Estonian Health Community invites: “Tervisekogukonna kärajad 2019 vol. 4”
Kärajad is a traditional meeting of the Estonian health community. In the last days of summer, we invite all those who are interested in the future of healthcare to Laitse Graniitvilla to discuss the issues of the artificial intelligence and adapting it into the healthcare. Theme of the meeting is “How to Apply Artificial Intelligence in Health Care? Legal, Ethical, and Technical Issues in Artificial Intelligence Deployment. “
During this day, representatives of the state, doctors and providers of the technology solutions are talking about the roles of different parties in the implementation of technologies and the barriers to innovation. We end the day with a discussion of possible solutions and networking.
Registration has ended.
Event is FREE for the members of Connected Health Cluster and Tehnopol, including the students of TalTech, UT, TLU and other our good partners from the public sector. For the others the fee is 125€ + VAT per person.
Book 27.08.2019 in your calender!
- 10.00 – Minister of the Social Affairs Tanel Kiik is opening Kärajad
- 10:30 – How do we define AI in healthcare – and what are the challenges? – Karl Stroetmann, Empirica Communication & Technology Research (in English)
- 11:15 – Coffee break
- 11:30 – Can a country the size of Estonia be a leader in the development of artificial intelligence in healthcare and what are the critical success factors? – Marten Kaevats, Republic of Estonia Government Office
- 12:15 – The experience of the Estonian Genome Project and future perspectives in the application of artificial intelligence. – Dr. Tõnu Esko
- 12:45 – Lunch
- 13:45 – AI making decisions in healthcare – expected and unexpected outcomes of using (adaptive) AI in health and care. – Tjasa Zajc, Business Development and Communications Manager at Better by Marand (in English)
- 14:15 – How can new technology be applied to cancer treatment? – Gediminas Pekšys, Co-Founder & CEO @ oxipit.ai (Lithuania) (in English)
- 15:15 – Coffee break
- 15:30 – Does Artificial Intelligence always work with a health professional or it replace a health professional? – Peeter Ross, professor of TalTech Institute of Health Technology and the manager at the Center of E-Medicine
- 16:00 – What hinders the use of artificial intelligence in healthcare and what are the solutions? The discussion will be led by Henrik Roonemaa
- 16:45 – Dinner
- 18:30 – The End
See also Facebook event HERE.