Sign up for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program!
Deloitte Estonia invites your company to register for 2019’s Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe. This competition ranks the fastest-growing tech firms based on their annual revenue growth. Our objective is to promote tech firms with the potential to succeed in Central Europe and globally.
The Program provides:
- an opportunity to network with your fellow industry peers and key market players via the Fast 50 networking platform,
- chance to win the Most Disruptive Innovation and the Social Impact awards in Central Europe,
- instant nomination for the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA where you get the chance to gain a broader audience outside of Central Europe,
- market recognition, enhanced credibility and brand awareness in the eyes of potential business partners, investors, clients and employees.
The competition’s categories:
Fast 50 – the main category
Companies must meet a number of criteria to be considered eligible for the main CE Fast 50 ranking:
- Have base-year operating revenues of at least €50,000 in 2015, 2016, 2017 and a current year operating revenue (2018) of at least €100,000.
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues.
- Have an ownership structure that excludes majority-owned subsidiaries of strategic entities.
- Headquarters in a Central European country (Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia or Slovenia).
Deloitte ranks companies that show great potential but are too new to meet the minimum of four years in operation criterion for the main Fast 50 category. Companies must have exceeded €30,000 in each of the last three years (2016 – 2018).
This ranks large companies that have achieved extraordinary growth over four years. Eligible companies must meet the same criteria as the main Fast 50 ranking, with the exception that annual revenue in the final measured year (2018) must exceed €25 million.
The Most Disruptive Innovation
The award for the Most Disruptive Innovation (MDI) was introduced by Deloitte Central Europe in 2016. It recognizes a Central European company that develops a unique and innovative product or provides services that have a revolutionary impact on the market.
The Social Impact Award
Special award for Social Impact (SI) was introduced by Deloitte Central Europe and Ashoka in 2018. It recognizes a company which successfully links great digital products/services with a positive impact on society and/or the environment.
Applications must be completed online before July 31, 2019. Do not miss out! Apply here!
Get more information about applying and contact us here.