Health Technologies in Distant Markets: South Korea, India, Pakistan, and Gulf Cooperating Council (GCC)
- Time: 13-2-2018 09:45 - 13-2-2018 12:00
- Location: Tehnopol, seminariruum Merkuur, Teaduspargi 6/1, Tallinn
- Tehnopol event
The seminar focuses on the specifics of health technologies in distant markets. Target market experts will give an overview of the markets, and provide advice for market entry. Estonian companies will also be sharing their experience with entering the markets.
Time: 13th February 2018
Venue: seminar room Merkuur, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol (Address: Teaduspargi 6/1, Tallinn)
9:45 registration and coffee
10:00 South Korea
- Julie Joo-Yeon Yi, CB Health Access’ partner consultant in South Korea (via Skype)
- Harri Peiker, SelfDiagnostics (http://selfdiagnostics.com/)
- Sohini Mandal, Law Firm NovoJuris Legal (https://novojuris.com/) (via Skype)
11:20 Gulf Cooperating Council and Pakistan
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Chaudry (via Skype) and Mehdi Attarha, Emerging Health International (https://www.emerginghealthinternational.com/)
The seminar is organised within the CB Health Access project (https://www.cbhealthaccess.eu/), which has supported over 40 Estonian, Latvian, Finnish and Swedish companies entering distant markets.
The seminar is free of charge, but registration is required. Please sign up by 7th February 2018 by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have registered, but won’t be able to attend the seminar, please notify the organisers at least 24 hours ahead of the event. If you fail to cancel your participation, you will be invoiced participation fee 30 euros + VAT.
In case you have specific questions, which you would like the speakers to address during the seminar, please send them along with your registration.