Smart Industry comes to Tartu
- Tehnopol event
SPARK Demokeskus, Tartu
When we are talking about the digitalisation of the industry we probably doesn’t ask “Should we?” anymore, but rather “How?”. It’s a good opportunity to find the answer to this question at the last development marathon of Smart Industry, which this time is happening at Tartu.
You get the unique opportunity to:
- find a solution to the problem that is holding back your business, if you are representing an industrial company;
- get direct and adequate input into your product development if you are an IT company;
- find a good IT partner or customer for the industry sector, both for this project and for future developments;
- involve free outside thinkers to improve your business – industrial companies, IT companies and expert mentors;
- work out a solution cost model and complete the initial prototype.
For the development marathon, we are expecting industrial companies with their digital challenges and IT companies, but also students and any other people interested to find solutions to these problems.
For our part, we do our best to help attendees deliver the expected results – providing the necessary quick training on business model design, solution prototyping and validation, team-leading expert mentors, food and drinks, and on-the-spot advice and assistance. In addition, all solutions evaluated by industrial companies have the opportunity to be developed and implemented in cooperation with the support of Tehnopol Startup Incubator.
If you are an industrial company wanting to bring your problem to the development marathon, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will help you refine and describe the problem to find the right solution.
Enterprise Estonia, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol and Tartu Science Park are inviting you. Come and get a great chance for the innovation!