AI DEMO DAY: Spotlight on Turkish & Estonian Tech Talents
Fotografiska Tallinn, Telliskivi 60a, 10412 Tallinn, Harju maakond
Join us for AI Demo Day: Spotlight on Turkish & Estonian Tech Talents
With a lineup featuring 10 impressive teams from Turkey and 4 brilliant Estonian teams, AI Demo Day promises an exciting showcase of diverse ideas, cutting-edge innovations, and the future of artificial intelligence.
Whether you’re an investor seeking the next big opportunity or simply passionate about the world of tech, this event is for YOU!
What to Expect:
17:00 – 18:00 Pitches
18:00 – 20:00 Mix & Mingle
Drinks and appetizers are served.
Who is invited to join?
AI Demo Day is open to the public, making it a perfect opportunity for tech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and investors to come together, exchange ideas, and explore the limitless possibilities of AI.
If you cannot make it to Fotografiska, you can participate online! Online link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOhXmqIuEwY
This event is for free, but as the spots are limited, please register for this event. Don’t miss your chance to witness the future of technology and discover investment opportunities that could change the game!
Mark your calendars, spread the word, and get ready to be part of an evening filled with innovation, inspiration, and limitless potential.
Turkish startups are participating in the Tehnopol Startup Incubator program in partnership with Yapı Kredi FRWRD, Studio10x and KOSGEB.
- Shipicons is a logistics technologies initiative that analyzes the operational and financial structures of companies that want to export or improve their exports and offers new and alternative supply chain plans.
- Holocrow is a unique video analytics and image processing platform that allows customers to connect their existing mounted CCTV cameras for analyzing the outputs through a click through and click and use approach.
- Symetricx is a Customer Experience Design & Social Media Analysis Platform.
- Sweephy is a SaaS platform that enables the creation of value from data using the latest open-source machine learning, and natural language processing models without the need for code knowledge.
- MirAI Industrial Data Solutions Software Inc is developing industrial IoT data collection units and monitoring tools to assist SMEs in the production field.
- Orbina AI is an artificial intelligence assistant specially developed for individuals and institutions, automating creative content production.
- Longstage® is a blockchain and AI powered computer game.
- TheClico is an online reputation management software that analyzes customer feedback from different platforms for large-scale brands that receive more than 5,000 feedback monthly from +5 feedback channels, with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning models and instantly collects it in the control panel interface.
- Kuasar Video is an artificial intelligence initiative that analyses social media video for companies and agencies and solves the needs of the target audience.
- RobotQA provides a codeless mobile native and web app testing platform and mobile device park, which helps to find bugs before end users.
Estonian startups are participating in the AI programme supported by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications.
- Rexplorer is creating a digital twin of solar energy for the roofs of residential and commercial properties.
- Envelope is a software company specializing in computer vision technology for retail operations.
- Flowbase is developing machine vision technology and an SaaS application based on it to enhance the work of process engineers.
- 7sense is empowering millions of functionally blind and visually impaired with haptic sight tech together with AI to provide new sense of the world.